Here are some general guidelines to consider:
- Start with a low dose: Begin with a conservative dose, we recommend starting with half a sachet (0.1 grams).
- Use reliable and tested sources: Ensure you obtain your psilocybin mushrooms from a reputable source that follows proper cultivation and safety standards. It’s crucial to have confidence in the quality and purity of the product you are consuming.
- Set and setting: Create a comfortable and supportive environment for your microdosing sessions. Choose a calm and familiar space where you feel safe and relaxed. Consider factors like lighting, music, and the presence of trusted individuals who can provide support if needed.
- Maintain a microdosing schedule: Establish a consistent schedule for microdosing sessions. This can help maintain a sense of routine and allow for better self-assessment of the effects. We recommend following a one-day-on-one-day-off schedule.
- Keep a journal: Maintain a journal to track your experiences and observations. Record details such as the dose, time, effects, mood, and any insights or changes you notice. This can help you gain insights into your microdosing journey and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Be mindful of interactions: If you are taking any medications or supplements, it’s important to research and understand their potential interactions with psilocybin. Certain medications, particularly those that affect serotonin levels, can interact with psilocybin and lead to adverse effects. Consult with a healthcare professional.
- Integration and support: Microdosing can bring about profound experiences and insights. It can be valuable to engage in integration practices such as journaling, meditation, therapy, or discussions with trusted individuals to help process and integrate the effects into your daily life.